Saturday 9 April 2016

Blog Revival: Menstruation, Masturbation and God

I am back after a rather long undocumented hiatus in blogosphere due to a writer's induce coma which I have now successfully recovered from. Thankfully this didn't rid off my acerbic tongue therefore witty cynicism and sarcasm still remain recurrent themes throughout this blog; so if these are usually lost on you-  offence is guaranteed.


A coffee morning chit-chat on God

"I mean do your parents believe in God?"He asks. 

"Well show me any African who doesn't!" Came my sharp response.
"We are the undisputed gatekeepers of Heaven though not equally represented within the heavenly host of Angels and communion of Saints." We both burst into a deep and short rich laugh and just as I am secretly gloating for delivering such a witty response, he looks me straight in the face with a twinkle in his almond eyes and quips:
"I am sure God is drawing up a bill to rectify that as we speak."


Menstruation and Masturbation

The sensitivity of a woman's middle finger is reduced during menstruation but the inclination to use it more increases. (Source: BBC Radio4)

No comments:

Post a Comment