Saturday 12 May 2012

Obama exposed...back in 2004 he opposed gay marriage

Image credits:Cagle.com

BBC Radio reported six out of every ten donors to his political party are wealthy gay donors. Thus needles to say, Obama felt the need to hurriedly bend over and appease the needs of these rich people...just in time for presidential elections six months away.
To watch the above video and see Obama change his stance quicker than Victoria Beckham sheds weight, click here.
Meanwhile, here are excerpts from some of  his famous speeches over the years.
  • 1st October 2004: I  believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. 
  • 24th July 2007: We got to make sure that everybody is equal under the law.The civil unions that I propose would be equivalent in terms of making sure that all the rights that are conferred by the state are equal for same sex couples as well as for heterosexual couples. Now with respect to marriage it's my belief that it's up to the individual denomination as to make a decision as to whether they wanna recognise marriage or not
  • 1st March 2008: With regards to gay marriage, I do not support gay marriage but I support a very strong version of unions. 
  • 16th August 2008: I believe that marriage is between a man and a union. I am not somebody who promotes same sex marriage, but I do believe in civil unions. 
  • 23rd June 2011:Nobody should have to produce a legal contract to  hold the hands of the person that they love. 
  • 9th May 2012: I think same sex couples should be allowed to get married.





No comments:

Post a Comment